Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is how I feel....

I want to run back over to her house and  sit with her. I want to lie down in bed with her and hold her in my arms, hold her close and listen to her breathing and know that she will always be there. I want to hold her hand in mine firmly, safely and not let go, ever. I want to hear her voice, hear her call me Peggo for the rest of my life. I want a hug that never ends, she holds my heart and I hers and I want that to be enough to keep her here with me forever. I want to call her and have her tell me that everything is going to be all right, but she can't because it is she that is sick. I want my arms around her so bad, I want to run to her house and never leave. I want her to never leave. I don't want to be so afraid, I don't want her to be afraid I want us to grow old together as we have always expected to. I don't want to cry forever I don't want to lose half of my heart, the best half. I can't. I won't.

No comments: